Providers (shirts & PE uniforms)
Central Florida Solutions Group Inc – (352) 323-3350
- 1703 Leesburg Commons Court Leesburg, FL 34748
Custom Apparel – (352) 750-1600
- 3451 Wedgewood Lane, The Villages, Florida
Land’s End – (800) 469-2222
- First Academy-Leesburg preferred school #: 900072653
Approved shirt colors K-8th grade = navy, hunter green, light blue, light pink, light yellow & white ONLY. High school students have the privilege of any color!
Bottoms may be purchased anywhere you normally shop. Approved school colors are: Black, Navy, and Classic khaki material. K-5th grade can wear denim material.
NOTE: pants, shorts, skorts, skirts and/or capri’s should be free of embellishments rips and frayed edges and be school uniform style.
- Elementary – Shorts should be in cargo-style or Bermuda style, no shorter than 4” above the kneecap.
- Middle and High – Shorts should be in the cargo-style or Bermuda style with a minimum of a 7” inseam.
Skirts, jumpers, or skorts must be no shorter than 4” above the kneecap. Skirts and jumpers may not contain slits in the front. The skirt OR slit (side or back) may be no more than 4” from the top of the kneecap.
- Elementary: Jumpers may be purchased anywhere, but the logos must be sewn on by one of the approved vendors. If girls are wearing the jumper, they do not need to wear a logo shirt, but the shirt must be purchased from one of the approved vendors to maintain consistency in color. Girls may also year a white or light blue blouse rather than a polo shirt with a jumper.
Kindergarten through 8th grade students may only wear First Academy outerwear from approved vendors that match the shirt colors approved for middle school and which have the First Academy-Leesburg logo affixed.
High School students may only wear First Academy outerwear from the approved vendors in solid colors with the FA logo affixed. Students may wear any solid color or solid colors with minor accents that the approved vendors have available.