Complete the online application. (Follow the prompts to complete the online application.)
Items to be uploaded in the online application:
- Most recent standardized test results (if standardized test scores are not available, an admission testing fee may be assessed)
- Most recent report card
- Transcript 10th-12th grade only (9th grade if Algebra I was completed in 8th grade)
- Discipline record from previous school
- IEP/504 (if applicable)
- Immunization Record (DOH Form 680) indicating kindergarten or seventh grade requirements met
- School or sports physical completed within one year of the start of school
- Birth certificate
All documents must be uploaded with your application or turned in to the school office before student can be scheduled for their evaluation.
Things to remember during the process:
- Kindergarten assessment (this will be scheduled at the time of enrollment)
- 9th-12th grade Student Interview (the student must call and set-up his/her interview) to be completed after the parent interview.
- New student registration fee must be brought to $0 balance by due date.
- 9th – 12th grade students must meet with the high school guidance counselor to create your schedule.
- 9th – 12th grade must provide verification of community service hours from previous school, if applicable.
- Incoming 9th graders only – HS Reference Forms, 9th Grade Checklist
Re-enrollment forms are available by email only. If you have not received an email please contact the office.
If you have questions, please contact the school at 352-787-7762.
First Academy-Leesburg admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the organization. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies and scholarship programs.