ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS (NEEDED FOR EVERY CLASS)
Students are required to bring an internet ready device for class use, below are the device requirements:
- No Kindle/eReaders
- Must be able to run Microsoft Office 365
- Must have an external keyboard
- Must be able to download/access Google Classroom and PlusPortals
Students 7-8 will be required to purchase a “Day at a Time” agenda to be carried to every class every day. Students Grade 6 will be given a uniform school agenda that they are required to use in every class every day.
Students are required to have a novel of their choosing in their backpack at all times.
6th Grade History Supply List
8th Grade Fine Arts & High School Drama Supply List
- FA PE Uniform
- 3 subject spiral YELLOW notebook (college or wide ruled) with pockets. One subject divider is labeled READING, one subject divider is labeled GRAMMAR, and one subject divider is labeled WRITING/VOCABULARY. Amazon.com : Five Star Spiral Notebook, 3 Subject, Wide Ruled Paper, 150 Sheets, 10-1/2" x 8" Sheet Size, Color Selected For You, 1 Count (05244) : Subject Notebooks : Office Products Amazon.com : Five Star Spiral Notebook, 3 Subject, Wide Ruled Paper, 150 Sheets, 10-1/2" x 8" Sheet Size, Color Selected For You, 1 Count (05244) : Subject Notebooks : Office Products www.amazon.com
- Two packs: 8-10 navy blue/black ink pens (no gel pens). One pack will be given to Mrs. Gunger to maintain a supply of pens all year long.
- Two packs: 100 3×5 cards – lined (can be any color). One pack will be given to Mrs. Gunger to maintain a supply of 3×5 cards all year long.
- One pack – loose leaf paper (college or wide ruled). Will be given to Mrs. Gunger to maintain a supply of loose-leaf paper Book cover size medium
- 1 – 3 subject spiral notebook with pockets
- 1 – package of 3 X 5 lined cards
- 1 – package of 12 colored pencils
- 1 package of loose-leaf notebook paper
- 1 package of pencils (for teacher to keep and share with the class)
- Pack of Modeling Clay
- Pack of colored chalk
- 1 pack loose leaf paper (turn in to me)
- 1 (per nine weeks) green spiral notebook with pockets
- Writing utensils (your choice of blue or black ink pen OR pencil)
- Grading utensils (ANY other color BUT blue or black)
- Any color highlighter
- Small pack of colored chalk
- Small pack of modeling clay
- Small set of water colors
- 1 pack index cards
- 1 Sharpie (any dark color)
All 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Bible Students
- NIV Bible
- 1 Blue Composition Notebook
- Pencils or pens (your choice…but have something to write with every day)
- Highlighter (any color)
- Memory Verse Box*
- 3” x 5” Box
- 100 count 3” x 5” index cards (any color, any style)
- Ring Bound with 100 count index cards
*If you are a returning middle school student, your box from last year is already in my classroom. You may need more index cards… or a new box if your box is falling apart. Think about your box and purchase anything you need.
*Shop at Office Depot, Amazon, Target, or Dollar Tree for a box or ring bound set.
- Expo Markers for in class white board activities
Middle School Math – 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
- 1 hardcover 1.5 inch 3-ring binder
- 2 packs of loose leaf notebook paper – No Spiral Notebooks, please.
- 1 pack of 50 clear page protectors Ex.) https://amzn.to/3yFsepn
- In a 1 gallon zip-top bag:
- 20 sharpened or mechanical pencils
- 3 thin black dry erase markers
- 4 green ink pens (not markers)
- pencil erasers
- 1 folder